Sunday, June 1, 2014

1st Day of Summer ~ Frog Prince and Roller Skates

School’s Out for the Summer!!  This is the first summer I will have all 3 kids every day since we don’t want to pay for daycare.  I decided to come up with a calendar and some things we hope to accomplish each day.  The categories I plan for are an outing, house cleaning, cooking, school/art, and other.  It helps us get things done, but isn’t so restrictive that if something comes up, we can’t change.

I got these Frog Prince projects from a teacher at school.  The kids love this kind of thing.  I didn’t take a picture of the final product, but they do turn into princes!  

193194195205206

Lilah loves to roller skate around the house and I have to say, she has the best balance of the kids.  Maybe she is the closest to the ground!

No comments: