Tuesday, June 24, 2014

LJ’s 1st Interview ~ 2.5

How old are you?: 5, I’m getting bigger (yes she wants to be like Macie) 
What is your favorite color?: orange
What is your favorite show?: Doc Stuffins and Mickey Mouse 
What is your favorite movie?: Uh…I think about it…Doc Stuffins
Who is your best friend?: Gavin and Macie my best friend
What is your favorite food?: I don’t know                                                                                
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?: play with your ipad 
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?: go to the playground
Where is your favorite place to go?: to the doctor (haha...she screams when she gets near the place!) 
What is your favorite book?: I don’t know…Doc Stuffins?
What do you want to be when you grow up?:  Mama like my Mama                                   
What is your favorite toy?: a girl toy                                                         
What is your favorite animal?: deer…no frog actually
Anything else you want to tell me?: uh yeah….I’m done!

No comments: