Sunday, August 24, 2014

Planter Boxes

Another thing Brian has been wanting is planter boxes, so today he built two for our back yard.  Now that we’ve been working so hard on the yard, I want it to be better organized.   I was so proud of him for doing it all himself.  He isn’t very confident making things, so this is a huge accomplishment for him.  He researched it all, got dirt at a great price, and made both of them for a total of $100.  He even let the kids help him and Gavin worked right by his side the whole time.  They look great along the back fence and we are considering planting a few things this fall instead of waiting until spring.

063064065066067068

1 comment:

Kelly said...

They look great!!! I wanted to have Nate do that a few years ago, but then we never did! I'm not sure I have a green thumb. I need to learn more about growing plants! Can't wait to see what you plant this fall!