Tuesday, November 4, 2014

David Nail Concert

Remember how I said that Brian set up two dates for us this month?  Well the second one was to a David Nail Concert.  He got Allie to come and stay with the kids.  We just paid her with dinner.  We went to eat at Backstage because we had a coupon for a free entrĂ©e there.  I talked Brian into trying the Maine ,which was a fried lobster sandwich.  I got an appetizer sampler and it was basically three different full size appetizers.  The food was amazing!  Seriously, it was some of the best food we’ve had in a long time.  We definitely want to go back.  Unfortunately, we went for a short walk before the concert and I realized that I left my phone in the bathroom.  Thankfully, someone turned it in.  I guess I was just so in love…

The concert was great.  We were in the balcony, but had awesome seats.  The opening act was Native Run.  They were really good and we were able to meet them after the show and get their autographs.  David Nail put on a good show, too.  I’m glad that we were able to get out and have a little fun, but I was so tired the next day.  I guess I am getting old!

10232014841

No comments: