Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Dear Macie

Dear Macie,

Girlfriend…where do I even begin?  I seriously can’t believe you are 6 years old!  I had a minor meltdown about that being a third of the way to 18, but we won’t even go there.  You are such a smart and beautiful little girl.  You handled the transition to Kindergarten a lot better than I thought and are doing great being across the hall from me.  Your reading, writing, and math skills are taking off.  You pick up random books and start reading them with little to no help.  You are always counting or asking me to give you a math problem.  You love art projects, games and puzzles.  You love to be outside on your favorite swing.  You’ve started playing soccer and have learned so much.  I’m having a lot of fun helping with your Daisy troop.  You are getting so tall you will pass me up before I know it! 

I am so blessed to be your Mom, Mama, and Mommy!  Always remember, you are smart, kind, important, and beautiful.  I love you to the moon and back!

~Mommy

No comments: