Sunday, August 28, 2016

4 Truths and a Dare

TRUTH...I physically feel terrible every single day. I have belly aches, head aches, and my shoulder and back muscles often tense up so badly I can barely move.

TRUTH...I weigh 5 pounds more than I did when I started weight watchers 4 years ago, but am 10 pounds less than when I got married.

TRUTH...I am stressed to the max. I am emotionally, physically, and mentally spent.

TRUTH...I can make a million excuses, and most of them are valid, but something has to change.

DARE...I am daring myself to lose 34 pounds while I'm 34.

I've blogged this kind of thing before and it hasn't always turned out well.  I was scared to put this on here and debated not even telling anyone. BUT, I'm going to do this.  I've done it once and will do it again.  I started Weight Watchers three days ago and am on my way.  I need accountability. I need to take control over something in my life.  I'm not getting younger and most of the stressers in my life aren't going anywhere anytime soon.  It's time...wish me luck!

No comments: