Saturday, March 14, 2009

5 months old!!

Yesterday was Macie's 5 month birthday! I know that I say this every time, but I truly can't believe how fast time is going and how big my sweet little girl is getting!
Here are the highlights:
  • She had her first overnight without us at Grammie and Pops for Valentine's day. Brian had a harder time leaving her than he originally had thought, but Macie did well and it was a nice break for us!
  • Macie constantly has her hand in her mouth or is reaching for a toy to chew on. She loves her taggies and some books that she can get in her mouth.
  • She still loves tv and we use it to our advantage at times!
  • She is getting so much stronger and can sit up for about a second at a time before falling over.
  • She is becoming much more vocal and I love it when she tells me all about her day.
  • She tried veggies for the first time. So far she has eaten sweet peas, squash, green beans, and carrots. Carrots are by far her favorite and she doesn't like green beans at all!
  • Macie goes to bed around 7pm or so and wakes up to eat around 4:30 or 5. Then, she goes back to sleep until it is time to go to daycare. Much, much better than before!
Soooo big!
That hand is always in her mouth!!

Don't mind me, I'm just taking out this duck!

No comments: