Monday, March 2, 2009

Meet The Shepherds

On Saturday, we spent most of the day and all night at Beth and Wil's wedding. I realized after writing the title that I didn't have any pictures of Beth and Wil together, but I do have a few pics of the special day. Macie did so well! She was happy as can be and cooperated for pics before the wedding and slept through the actual ceremony. She woke up long enough to see a few people at the reception and then was out for the night. Maybe I should hire a dj every night so that she will sleep!! Overall, it was a great night and I am very happy for the newly married couple!
Beth look absolutely gorgeous! Macie and the flower girl, Lily, sat on her lap for some photos.
A family photo
My beautiful baby
Aunt Katie posing with her favorite niece
Four Generations
Beth's dad gave her a special gift before the wedding. It was a Precious Moments figurine of a bride with her dad during the Father/Daughter Dance.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have a beautiful baby!! They grow up so fast!! She has the prettiest eyes!

The Mitchell Family said...

Thanks!! We just love her so much! I can't believe how big she is getting!!