Sunday, March 29, 2009

Party time!!

Once again, we had a packed weekend! Friday night, we went to Sklyar's 6th birthday party. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. Skylar, the diva that she is, asked for skirts and other clothes. She got a whole new summer wardrobe! Macie even got a new book in her goody bag! After eating a cupcake and some ice cream, we left and headed to Rachel and Eric's for margaritas and just hanging out!
On Saturday, our first stop was Kyle's 5th birthday party. I was armed with my camera this time, as you can see below. Macie got another goody bag with another new book and some treats for Mommy! Then, we headed to Madisonville to visit Brian's Mamaw who is in the hospital and his Papaw in the nursing home. At the hospital, Macie had a big blowout, of course, and then grabbed on to Brian's Mamaw's IV. Needless to say, I was a nervous wreck! When we were at the nursing home, there was a tornado warning and a major hail storm. What a crazy day!!!
Mom, I'm coming after that camera!
It was hard to see Kyle through all of the kids, but here he is holding up the transformer that we got him.
Keelin found Macie's shoe that she had kicked off, so she was trying to put in on for her. She is always so helpful with Macie!
Reagan is such a big girl!! I can't believe she is pulling herself up!

Keelin loved the Tinkerbell chair that we got Hannah for her birthday. I am kicking myself for not getting her one. She carried it with her all around the party!

When Macie was laying on the ground playing, Regan had to go over and say hello!

No comments: