Friday, March 13, 2009

A New Toy

Tonight, I met Brian at his work so that he could show me around. Then, we headed to Sturgis to visit his parents. I reluctantly dressed Macie in the UK cheerleading outfit that Grammie and Pops gave her for Christmas. But, as Jordan said, we could dress her up in a brown paper sack and she would look cute! The funny thing was that as soon as I put her in it, she spit up everywhere. That's my girl!!
When we got there, they gave Macie an exersaucer they had to stay at their house. Macie has been in one at Grandma's house (my mom), but now we have one for home too! The cool thing is that it grows with her!
Macie has started "talking" more. Here I caught her with her mouth open as she was telling me about her day.
Mom, look at my new toy!
Macie loved this giraffe. Even when Pops would spin her around to look at other toys, she would make her way back to it. It was so funny!
I've got it now!
Thanks Grammie and Pops for my new toy!!

No comments: