Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We've been busy!

We have been really busy the last couple of days, and I have several pictures to post, so I thought I would do it all in one.

Sunday was my dad's birthday. We celebrated by going to my cousin's stage show at Mater Dei. Then, we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. Yummy!!
Align Left Not the best pic, but my cousin is the drummer.
Last night was our school fundraiser night at Chuck-E-Cheese. My sister, Annie, and I took Macie. I got a free small pizza and drink so I was happy. Macie was mesmerized by the sounds, lights, and all of the crazy kids running around.
Not quite big enough to drive...maybe next time!
Mommy and Macie
Wow...my eyes are just like daddy's!
Macie loves to watch Barney at Grandma's house

My sister, Annie watched Macie at our house today. My mom's work schedule changed this week and Annie is home for Spring Break. They threw a party at home without me! Allie, my cousin Jamie and her son, Clay, and Dylan all came over to play.
How cute in her hoody!
Allie and Dylan

Dylan is army crawling all over the place. Maybe he can teach Macie!

No comments: