Wednesday, July 22, 2009

9 Month Checkup

Today Macie visited Dr. Voyles for her 9 month check up. I was looking forward to this visit because she didn't have to get any shots! Macie weighs 20 pounds 3 ounces (80th percentile) and is 28 inches long (70th percentile). She is reaching all of her developmental milestones right on time and she was so good for them when they were checking her out. They just think she is the cutest thing (who doesn't?) and are mesmerized by those bright blue eyes. The only thing she didn't like was having her ears checked....I had to hold her hands down. Because of her height and weight, Dr. Voyles recommends getting her a converter car seat sooner than later. She will still face backwards until 1 and then he said we should turn her around. I know that I catch myself saying this all of the time, but my little baby is turning into a little girl and it makes me happy and sad at the same time. She is growing like a weed!

No comments: