Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July

I started out the 4th by sleeping in...a rare treat! We went and visited Grams B for a bit and then went and had dinner at my Aunt Julie and Uncle Alan's house. It was a small gathering, but very nice. Dylan was there and he and Macie were having a good time, but I couldn't get a good picture of them. Oh well! We had delicious food (Brian especially loved the ribs) and it was a relaxing day. We were home by about 9. Brian and I stood outside and watched some fireworks after we put Macie to bed. A good day!
At Grams B.'s, Macie sat in this rocker that belonged to my Uncle Jeff. He died 8 years ago, so it is very special to me that my little girl sits in this chair. I'm sure that he is watching over her everyday!
Doesn't she look like such a big girl?

No comments: