Tuesday, July 14, 2009

9 Months Old!!

Yesterday was Macie's 9 month birthday. The last month has been a very eventful one! I don't have duck pictures yet because she was running a fever and not feeling well, but I hope to get them soon and add them to the post. Allie will be taking her pictures this weekend, so I will do a sneak peek when I get them.

Here are the highlights of the last month:
  • Macie got her first tooth (along with a fever...yuck!)
  • She started pulling up on people and Grammie and Pops' couch
  • She finally is moving forward! We call her our little inch worm! She gets up on her hands and knees and just rocks back and forth and then resorts to scooting.
  • She is finally saying consonant sounds (baba)
  • Last night, she waved bye-bye to me for the first time. It melted my heart and made it very difficult to leave!!

No comments: