Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chicago 7/6 - 7/9

Last week, I headed to Chicago with Jamie and Nancy for a DI conference. I was very hesitant to register for this because I didn't know if I was going to be able to leave Macie for that long. I knew that she would be fine with her grandparents, but I was way more worried about me! Overall, it was a great week and I had a lot of fun eating at some new places, not to mention, I got some great new ideas for school this year! The highlight for us was that our hotel room had TWO bathrooms!! Jamie and I each had our own!
Unfortunately, I don't really have any pictures of me in them because they are all on Jamie's camera, but here are a few of the sights...
The Hilton Hotel where I stayed
The lake was only about a 3 minute walk away...how beautiful!
The city at night as we were walking back to the hotel
Would you park your car here?

No comments: