Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Today Brian took the kids to my parents' house so that we could get some work done. Brian worked in the yard and I went through all of the kid's clothes. That is a big job! We are blessed that so many people give our children clothes, but it is quite a task to sort through them all. Now, I know what they need for fall/winter. After we worked at the house, we went over to my parents' house for dinner. Allie and Annie were there, too. It was so nice to have the whole family eating dinner in the backyard at the picnic table my dad made. Macie had a few firsts today....first bandaid and first time eating corn on the cob! After a fun evening, we came home to give Macie a bath, play for a bit, and then put the kids to bed. Brian and I plan to spend the rest of the evening watching tv and relaxing. What a fun and productive weekend!!!
Macie had to show me her first bandaid when I got there!
(There was no actual booboo and in fact the location changed a few times)
Aunt Annie and Gavin



Grandma and Macie
Family Pic!!


After bath time, Macie found the leis we got from the luau last night. She wanted to wear them all!

No comments: