Wednesday, September 1, 2010

7 Months

My sweet baby boy is 7 months old today! The time has flown by, but I honestly can't remember our family without him! This time, duck pictures first, then what little Gavin has been up to!


Smiling at Daddy

"Go, Dadin, Go!!"

  • He can roll over from his back to his belly and from his belly to his back. He doesn't do it all of the time, but last night Brian and I watched him roll across the living room floor.
  • He is sitting for longer periods and LOVES it. He is also spending a lot more time in his exersaucer. He plays with toys and puts anything in his mouth that is within reach!
  • He is getting so big! Over 19 pounds! He has pretty much outgrown his car seat and swing. The new car seats have been bought, but I'm waiting until he can sit a little better. He will be so sad (and so will we) to give up the swing. He loves that thing and it can almost always soothe him. The problem is it isn't going to be safe much longer:(
  • He has the best laugh and smile! He finds his sister especially funny. That laugh is the best thing I've ever heard!
  • He is a great eater! I don't think we have given him any foods that he doesn't like! He even started eating puffs!!
  • He is in bed by 7 every night and sleeps until after 6!

1 comment:

CJM said...

I can't believe he is 7 months already...I swear time goes into fast forward when you have babies. We need a pause button!