Friday, September 3, 2010

Dinner with the Maurers

Today was a gorgeous day! Not only was the weather beautiful, but I didn't have school today. Well, let me clarify...the students didn't have school but I had a professional development day. We had a morning meeting at Holy Rosary and then my staff went to lunch and finished our meetings at Hacienda. I was able to leave around 1:30 and head to Sturgis to pick up the kids.
Tonight, Rachel, Eric, Anya, and Allie came over for dinner and to visit. We ordered Greek's pizza and it was delicious!!! We don't get to hang out with the Maurer's as much as we like to because of our busy schedules. I'm so glad we were able to catch up and see little Anya. She is already 3 months old! I look forward to the next visit!
Close up!
Gavin and Anya
What a cutie!!
Our attempts to get all three kids under 2 in the same picture. Thank God two of them aren't mobile yet!

No comments: