Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Freaking out!!!

I've had several things causing me to FREAK OUT lately!

1. 6:30 pm Sunday night, my daycare lady called me to let me know that she could no longer watch our children. She said that her landlord wouldn't let her run a business so she had to stop. OMG??? What in the world were we going to do? Macie has been to 5 different places (counting grandparents) and she isn't even 2 yet! I cried of course and did the "why me" stuff. Then, we pulled it together enough to call Brian's mom to see if she would keep them on Monday and Tuesday so that we could figure something out. Sunday night and Monday, Brian and I scrambled to get references and find daycares. We went to 3 last night and were blessed to find Miss Julie. Brian's best friend, Jesse, sends his little boy there and they love it. We tried to look into her before, but she was always full. When Brian and I walked in, we both had this sense of relief. Not only is it everything we have been looking for, but it also within our budget. Talk about an answered prayer! We took Macie and Gavin to visit tonight and it seemed to go well. Tomorrow will be their first day. They will be going there full time. It is the first time we have had full time care at any one place. It will be nice to have them home every night, but I'm sure they will still spend the night at Grammie's from time to time!

2. Sunday night....during all of this daycare mess...our computer said it was being attacked by a virus. Are you kidding me?? Without us knowing what our daycare costs would be, I didn't even want to think about buying a new computer! Luckily...after 2 nights and a lot of effort, Brian was able to get the computer up and running again!

3. Monday, Macie turned 23 months. In one month, my baby girl will be 2! I don't know where the time has gone!!! She is such a busy, fun loving little girl and I am blessed to be her mommy!

No comments: