Monday, August 30, 2010

Popcorn Anyone??

I've blogged about our family movie nights before and how we eat a bag of popcorn. Well, we decided to email Pop Weaver to see if we could get a coupon. They ended up sending us two coupons for a free box of popcorn up to $5. We got 48 bags of popcorn for free. We were pumped! Then, when I got home today, I discovered that they sent us 48 more bags in the mail! 96 boxes free (Over $20 value!). Besides eating it on Monday nights, I plan to make caramel corn for Macie's birthday. Needless to say, we won't be buying any Boy Scout popcorn this year!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That's really cool!!! Maybe I should do that! Have you done it with any other food products?

The Mitchell Family said...

Yes...we have emailed several companines and recieved free samples and coupons. We've gotten King's Hawaiian bread, bbq sauce, and feminine products for free. Just give it and try and see what you can get!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow! I might have to give them a call! We love popcorn here, too! Yum!