Saturday, August 7, 2010

Congrats Aunt Annie!!

Annie graduated from Purdue today! My mom, dad, Allie and I drove up yesterday. We spent the night in Annie's new apartment. I can't remember the last time it was just the five of us. Brian was supposed to come to the graduation, but his dad is sick and he needed to stay home with the kids. We decided not to bring the kids because it was too long in the car and there was no way they could sit through the graduation. We had to get up very early this morning. The graduation started at 8:30 in the morning our time! I am so proud of Annie! She graduated with an Animal Science degree and she starts a new job at a pig farm on Tuesday. My mom is having a hard time with all of this. Annie is her baby and she is going to live 3 and 1/2 hours away. I told mom that she and dad have a lot to be proud of. All three of their children graduated from college, officially live on their own, and are employed in their relative fields. That indeed is a lot to be proud of!!! We are having a big party for Annie tomorrow. Congrats Aunt Annie! We love you very much!!!









No comments: