Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back to School

Did you notice I haven't been blogging as much as usual? Well, school started back this week and I am worn out!!! I have 18 students this year (more than double what I had last year) and the breakdown is 13 boys and 5 girls. I'm just thankful we made it through the first week!

Macie is doing better with drop off at the new daycare. Wednesday was the first day that she didn't cry when I left. I was so happy. Of course, she hasn't been there since so we shall see how Monday morning goes.

A grandparent found a paper that a former student had written about me. The student is currently in third grade and I taught her in first grade. She wrote it sometime last year. It was the sweetest thing and reminded me why I do my job!

Mrs. Mitchell
The teacher who inspired me was Mrs. Mitchell. She was my first grade teacher at Holy Spirit. Mrs. Mitchell is a great teacher because she makes sure I know things. Mrs. Mitchell is also a very good teacher because she said that I could stop talking in class. She is very nice because she had confidence in me. She said that I could do stuff that I didn't think that I could do.

No comments: