Monday, August 23, 2010

I stand corrected!

Gavin doesn't have a tooth yet after all! After school today, I took him to see Dr. Voyles for his 6 month check up. He said that it wasn't a tooth, but a cyst that is very common at this age and will disappear soon. Oh well...

Here are the stats from the appointment: Weight 19 pounds even (80th percentile), Height 27 1/4 inches (75th percentile), Head (she didn't give me the exact measurement but it is in the 95th percentile!!!!)

Dr. Voyles said he is right on track with everything. He said that he was happy that I nursed him until 6 months because that is the most crucial time. He did very well at the appointment. He got four shots again, one orally and three in his leg. He always has to get all of them in his left leg bless his heart. He screamed of course and I didn't have a pap with me (guess it was left at daycare as we left in a hurry). Overall, he is a happy, healthy little boy!!!

Macie went with us to the appointment. She is such a mess! She did very well considering we were there for over an hour. She helped the nurses with Gavin and ate her cheerios. She kept saying, "Me turn" for everything....even the shots!!! I assured her that she didn't want her turn on that!

1 comment:

CJM said...

Holy Cow, he is going to catch up with Clayton on weight!! What a big boy! Glad to hear he is healthy and happy :)