Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dear Gavin

Dear Gavin,
Today you are one my sweet baby boy! I can't imagine my life without you! I remember the first time I held you and heard you cry. I loved you so much in that moment, but my love grows stronger for you each and every day! We've shared so many memories and I've enjoyed watching you experience and discover the world around you. Now you are my happy, go lucky, determined, little guy. I look forward to each and every day with you. I have so many hopes and dreams for your future. I want you to be happy, whatever that means for you. I want you to be true to who you are. And most importantly, I want you to trust in God and be grateful for all of the blessings in your life. Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy! I love you more than words to say!
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ohh, that is so sweet Abbie!! I know you will be glad you wrote that letter/post to Gavin as the days and years go by:).
I still want to see his scrapbook!!