Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Sprinkle for Baby Maurer

Yesterday, Holly and I threw a sprinkle for Rachel and Eric’s baby boy.  Everything turned out super cute and went very well.  We had a nice group of people and a lot of fun.  Baby Maurer got lots of great gifts, including, his bedding and some new clothes.  Brian and I are honored that we will be the baby’s godparents.  I’m so glad that we were able to be a part of this day!

A special thanks to my mom for staying with the kids so Brian could come, too!

DSCN1036

I made these cute paper towel babies as decoration!

DSCN1037DSCN1038DSCN1039DSCN1042DSCN1044DSCN1045DSCN1049DSCN1050DSCN1051DSCN1052DSCN1056

Big Sister, Anya!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

okay, so what's a sprinkle? Is that just a small shower?:) Love the paper towel idea!! Very cute!

The Mitchell Family said...

A sprinkle is a shower for someone who already has a baby, but their next baby is the opposite sex.