Monday, February 11, 2013

The Bible Challenge

Brian and I decided to take on "The Bible Challenge".  Basically, the goal is to read some of the bible every day and by the end of the year, we will have read the entire bible.  I have always wanted to do this and am glad that I am finally taking it on.  I'm also glad that I have Brian to do this with.  We have a plan we are following and we read a few books each night.  As we are reading, we take time to talk about it and process.  I've already come across several things that have surprised me.  Just wish a few of the names were easier to pronounce!

1 comment:

Rachel Maurer said...

Glad you two are doing this, too! There is definitely a lot of stuff that happened in the Old Testament that I totally forgot about. It's kind of refreshing to re-read all those old stories....