Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dear Gavin

Dear Gavin,

Happy Birthday my sweet boy!  I can’t believe you are three!  This last year has been a roller coaster, but you always amaze me.  You learned to jump and are so proud of yourself!  You are the best patient and sweetest guy.  You take time to figure everything out, are a jokester, can be very thoughtful, and are a Mama’s boy!  You love snakes, frogs, trains, balls, and food!  You can also be quite challenging.  You are very stubborn and give your sisters a hard time!  Your sweet smile, curly hair, sparkling brown eyes, and dimply cheeks charm everyone you meet!  I am so proud to be your Mommy.  You are kind, smart, important, and handsome.  I love you to the moon and back!

I look forward to the next year of adventures…

Love,

Mommy

No comments: