Sunday, February 10, 2013

Interview with Super Gavin

It’s that time again!  I interviewed Gavin now that he is the ripe old age of 3!

How old are you?: three

What is your favorite color?: blue

What is your favorite show?: Max and Ruby and Mickey Mouse

What is your favorite movie?: Thomas

Who is your best friend?: Easton and Molly

What is your favorite food?: Pretzels

What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?: Make stuff

What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?: Go places with daddy

Where is your favorite place to go?: Teppanyaki

What is your favorite book?: Frog and snake books

What is your favorite thing to do at Miss Julie’s?: Color

What do you want to be when you grow up?: A Big Daddy

Anything else you want to tell me?: umm…when I gets big can I do some of this (computer)?  me…yes!  Gavin….K!

DSCN1027DSCN1028DSCN1029DSCN1030

No comments: