Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Dear Summer Break, I am so glad that you are here!  I needed a break more than you know!  Hopefully, you will be fun and productive!

Dear Brian, Thank you for all you do to support our family.  I love you and look forward to the three day weekend ahead!

Dear Macie, You are a butterfly now!  I can’t believe you finished your first year of preschool!  I am so proud of you!

Dear Gavin, You are going to be a caterpillar next year!  Please work on keeping your pee in the toilet before you start preschool next year!

Dear Lilah, When you waved “bye bye” to me and said “wuv you”, you melted my heart!  I’m looking forward to our time together this summer because you can do so much more this summer than last!

Dear Van, I didn’t mean to wreck you this week.  I’m not sure if we will get you back or not, but either way, I’ve really enjoyed my time with you!

No comments: