Friday, November 1, 2013

Brown County 2013

Last Saturday, my mom, sisters, and I went shopping in Brown County.  It is our annual trip each fall and I look forward to it every year!  We shop, eat lunch, and have a good time.  It seems like we all hit the jackpot this year and found a lot of good stuff.  We went in some new stores and ate at a new restaurant. 

Brian had to bartend, so Wendy, Jeremy, and Leland watched the kids for us.  They were nice enough to come to our house, bring dinner, and Wendy cleaned my kitchen.  I will be the first to admit that I keep my house picked up….however, I rarely deep clean it.  There is just no time or energy for that!  When I walked in the door around 7:30, the kids were in bed (not quite asleep) and Wendy was cleaning.  She’d wiped down the outside of my cabinets, dishwasher, fridge, stove, and cleaned the ceiling fan.  What a nice surprise!  Thankfully, I’d also brought Wendy a surprise!

No comments: