Sunday, February 9, 2014

Family Fun Day ~ Cici’s and Movies

Next up, we met Aunt Allie for lunch at Cici’s.  I wasn’t feeling that well, but the kids love going there.  Then, we took naps and got ready for the movies.  I made baggies of all of the different candy we bought and added some popcorn from home.  We went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.  It was a cute movie, but Lilah was a nightmare.  I knew she would be a tad difficult, but I had no idea how bad it would really be. I also thought it wouldn’t be that crowded but it was pretty packed.  Plus, the new seats at South are SO uncomfortable for short people like me.  It was an eventful trip and I was happy when the movie was over.  It will be a while before we take Lilah to the movies again!

082

02082014504020820145050208201450602082014507

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I tried to take Emma to the movies this past summer and that was a nightmare!! I'm waiting for Frozen to come to the cheap theater and then I think I'll attempt it again:). So far she really only sits still for Dora!!