Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dear Gavin

Dear Gavin,

My sweet boy….how are you 4?  We’ve been through a lot in those 4 years and you will always be my favorite little boy ever!  You are my thoughtful child and are the first one to help someone or share with your sisters.  Your dimples, curly hair, big grin, and twinkling brown eyes melt the hearts of everyone you meet.  Right now you are into Busytown, Emma (a First Grader at school), boy stuff, dinosaurs, and construction stuff.  You also like super heroes and are getting smarter by the day!  You are working on more and more projects and told us that you were going to learn to read by watching Macie.  You are so brave when we visit your many doctors and I’m so proud of you for that.  You also have a stubbon streak and can squeal and screech with the best of them!  You have the best giggle in the world!  We don’t know what the next year will bring, but I am thrilled to be right by your side and will always be your biggest fan!

Never forget, you are kind, handsome, smart, and important.  I love you to the moon and back!

Love,

Mama

No comments: