Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sleep Study Update ~ X-ray

Macie has a sleep study scheduled for Thursday, February 6th.  It is from 7:30pm to 7:30 am.  She will be able to bring a blanket, baby, movie, and other comforting items.  There will be a bed for her and a futon for me.  We are told that it is set up like a hotel room and we will be able to shower there in the morning.  We let Macie pick, and she chose me to stay with her.  She will be hooked up to all sorts of things and they will be watching us from another room.  Kind of creepy!  I’m pretty sure she will need lab work at the end which is something I’m not looking forward to.

Before the sleep study, Macie had to go and get an x-ray of her neck.  Her last x-ray of her arm was a complete and total nightmare.  Thankfully, this time was totally different.  She was chatty so I knew she was nervous, but did great!  I was proud of her!  We also have to keep a sleep diary each night.  Fingers crossed all goes well and they figure out why she isn’t sleep well!

No comments: