Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More Valentine’s Fun

After looking at our treat bags, the kids watched the Winnie the Pooh movie we watch each year.  I made a pizza with a heart on it and then the kids were able to ice their own heart sugar cookies after dinner.  Then, Brian took the kids to drop off some movies at the library while I set up something special for the kids.  I made a set of clues to things that each of us “love”.  At the end of the clues, the kids found some special treats from us.  They were so excited and it was a lot of fun.  I may do it again for sure!  We also gave the kids some treats from Grammie and Pops.  We had a great night with the kids.

Once they were in bed, Brian and I had some time.  We decided not to buy each other anything, but had little surprises for the other.  I lit some candles from our wedding, put some fresh strawberries in a glass of wine, and made a shrimp cocktail.  Brian tried to make me a paper flower, but it didn’t quite work.  Instead he printed me a paper with a 100 ways to say “I love you” in different languages.  It was cute.  We spent the rest of the night catching up on some shows.  So thankful for my 4 valentines!!

006021022023025028037040041042043044046049

No comments: