Saturday, February 22, 2014

Dinner with the Shepherds

Tonight, we headed to Owensboro to visit Uncle Wil, Aunt Beth, Parker, and Baby Wesley.  We brought dinner of Papa Murphy’s pizza, chips, and cookies.  They provided fruit cups and drinks to complete the meal.  The kids had a wild, fun time playing with Parker and Uncle Wil.  They were also in awe of Baby Wesley.  I got in plenty of snuggle time and I was able to chat with Beth for a while.  Lilah was buddy, buddy with Uncle Wil all night!
We also brought part of Parker’s birthday present.  There are streets in Evansville named Parker and Shepherd.  I took pictures of them, made a collage print of the two, and framed it for his room.  I’ve been wanting to do it for a while.  I’m so glad that we were able to hang out and I’m hoping we will be able to do it again soon!
022023025026027030031032034035

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I would love to see a picture of the collage you made! What a sweet baby boy:)