Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Days

December is here! There are so many things that we want to do this month. Where do we even begin? How are we going to fit it all in? Here is a list of what we want to accomplish....we shall see!
  • Order/Address/Send Christmas Cards (yes I know I wanted this done by now but no such luck:)
  • Have plenty of Christmas movie nights
  • Celebrate St. Nick's Day
  • Breakfast with Santa (well I don't know if my school is going to do this or not)
  • Attend Allie's 2nd Annual Cookie Swap
  • Attend 3rd Annual Boyles Movie Night
  • Make cookies with Macie
  • Visit the Fantasy of Lights and look at Christmas lights around town
  • Decorate our house for Christmas
  • Attend a few birthday parties
  • Day trip to Madisonville
  • Take Gavin to Indy for his next appt
  • Start catching up on Gavin's scrapbook
  • Make invites for Gavin's 1st birthday
  • Celebrate Christmas will all of the people we love
  • Throw a New Year's party with Allie

2 comments:

Holly said...

I read your blog every so often. Your kids are adorable! My husband and I are planning a trip back to IN/KY after the goober is born. We're hoping to be able to come to Evansville for a day. Maybe all of us can meet up!

The Mitchell Family said...

Thanks! I think they are adorable too:) I would love to see you guys when come to town!