Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I am so excited about our Christmas cards this year! I am going to order them through Shutterfly. I've heard rave reviews from all of my friends about Shutterfly products and quality, so I decided to order some prints from them a while back. I have to admit I was equally impressed by the quality of the photos. I've been looking at all of the choices and it is a bit overwhelming. The positive is that you can narrow your choices down using the side bar. In our family pictures we were all wearing red and black so I selected those colors. Then, I only have three pictures that I want to use so I was able to further narrow down my choices. I also think that I'm going to get the flat cards in the premium cardstock. I highly recommend that you go and check it out!

holiday cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

The best part is they are running a promotion for bloggers right now! Bloggers are eligible to receive 50 free holiday cards. Free cards are for 5x7 folded or flat stationary cards. Offer ends December 31, 2010. taxes, shipping and handling will apply.
If you don't need cards, there are also lots of other great gift ideas (calendars, mugs, etc). You are sure to find something that you need!

Here are some of my favorites:










It's going to be so hard to make the final decision! I can't wait to see how great they turn out! I'll be sure to post the final results!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I absolutely LOVE Shutterfly! I ordered our wedding and honeymoon photos for our albums there and made photo books of each. Great quality and so easy to make. I can't wait to make birth announcements for our son when he arrives!