Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Picnic, Handprint, Christmas Countdown

We had so much going on last night, so I decided to throw out our previous dinner plans and put together an impromptu picnic on the living room floor. We combined dinner with movie night. Macie was happy as can be and helped me to set everything up. We had hot dogs, fruit, and popcorn of course. Honestly, simple little things like this are where memories are made!
Macie got to eat at the tray on the floor.
We put Gavin in Macie's booster seat on the floor. Macie wasn't too sure about this at first, but I convinced her that it would be OK. Gavin did very well in the seat. We will need to buy one for him soon!

The other night, Gavin made a hand print ornament. I wanted to do this with Macie for her first Christmas and it never happened, so I made sure that we got to it with Gavin. Something we will treasure for years to come!


A lady I work with was kind enough to give Macie this calendar. Every day we help Macie flip up the day and read what's underneath. Thanks Ann!

No comments: