Sunday, December 12, 2010

3rd Annual Boyles Movie Night

Last night we had the 3rd Annual Boyles Movie Night. Brian was bartending so he wasn't able to join us. Macie was "so excited, so excited" all week to have movie night at Grandma Grandpa's house! We had a lot of yummy food and watched Mickey's Christmas Carol, Santa Clause is Coming to Town, and White Christmas. The worst part of the night for me was loading my two sleeping bundles into the car and then loading them into the house myself. Thankfully, my parents helped me. I couldn't do it without them!

Grandpa and Grandma got Macie a new pair of Elmo house shoes. She loves them and wore them all night!

1 comment:

The Broeker Family said...

Both my kids had these same house shoes! My mom also bought me matching ones. They loved them, too!