Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Saint Nick

Every December 6th, St. Nick visits our house and leaves behind some goodies. This year, he did not disappoint! Macie hung up her stocking and Gavin's before she went to bed on Sunday night. She was so excited when she woke up Monday morning. She came running out of her room when she saw that we had decorated the tree and the house for Christmas after the kids went to bed. She was in awe of the whole thing. She said, "I see red, I see dreen, I see blue". Then, she saw her stocking. She was literally screaming, "I'm excited, I'm excited!" The sweetest part was when she was done looking in her stocking, she said, "Dadin's trn". What a great big sister!
Hanging the stockings

Mommy and Daddy got goodies too!
What's in here?


Macie with all of her goodies: new Christmas pjs, ornament, Elmo bath colors, and chapstick!
Gavin's turn!
A new ball!
Gavin's goodies: new Christmas pjs, ornament, ball, and puzzle!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

ooohhh, I love both you and your husband's gifts!!