Wednesday, December 1, 2010

10 Months Old!

OK...here I go again...I can't believe that my little man is 10 months old! Where has the time gone?? He is an absolute delight and I am thankful every day that he is in my life!
Here is what he's up to:
  • He is putting a little bit more pressure on his legs. He is also scooting/army crawling everywhere! We've been working with him a lot and physical therapy will be starting soon.
  • He has 7 teeth! Thankfully he is handling it pretty well. Despite a snotty nose and low grade fever, he still remains in pretty good spirits!
  • He is a great eater and could care less about his bottle. He only has a few jars of baby food left. He loves crackers, puffs, yogurt, applesauce, mashed potatoes, pumpkins, and pretty much anything we put in his mouth!
  • He still adores his big sister Macie! When he sees her, he lights up. She can make him laugh uncontrollably! It is the sweetest thing.
  • He is one of the most determined little guys I've ever met! If he wants something, nothing gets in his way. He doesn't get frustrated easily either. Those are great life skills to have!


No comments: