Friday, December 17, 2010

Dinner with the Garretts

The Christmas celebrations have officially begun! I celebrated with my students today. I was blessed with lots of goodies! This evening, we went to my friend, Julie's, house for dinner. Julie and Rob recently moved into a house and it was my first chance to get to see it. We had a delicious dinner and a great visit. Macie was a little shy at first, but it didn't take her long to make herself at home! She had lots of fun playing with Skylar and Alivia. Gavin was all over the place as usual! After dinner, we exchanged gifts. Julie made each kid a blanket. She is so talented. She even baked us a tray of cookies! We got the girls a game and book each. We hated to leave, but it was almost 8 and we knew the kids wouldn't last much longer. Hopefully, it won't be long and we will be getting together again!
Macie was thrilled to sit at the kid's table!



No comments: