Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Macie Interview 6.5

How old are you?: 6
What is your favorite color?: yellow   
What is your favorite show?:  Good Luck Charlie
What is your favorite movie?: Teen Beach 2
Who is your best friend?: Lilly   
What is your favorite food?: This is a hard one...I'll go with poptarts
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?: Go out and get icecream
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?: Go to Chucke Cheese
Where is your favorite place to go?: The Otters' Game...take me out to the ball game..
What is your favorite book?: The Bible
What is your favorite thing to do at school?: Projects                                                                
What is your favorite toy?: My Build a bear 
What is your favorite animal?: A Monkey 
Is there anything else you want to tell me?: I love watching tv nd that's it!                                                                                                              

No comments: