Thursday, July 23, 2015

Good Bye Sills Family

At the end of June, we had a going away party for the Sills Family.  Drew accepted a job in Colorado and they are moving there this month.  Renee and I started at Holy Spirit the same year and now resigned the same year.  I was teasing her that she had to outdo me...I resigned and moved to the west side, she resigned and moved to the west side of the country!  We had a great time showing off our house and the kids were crazy!  There were 36 people here and 21 were kids!  We took some group pictures for a frame we are giving the Sills family to hang in their new home.  We will miss them and look forward to visiting!  Since it was the first time people saw our new home, I was also spoiled with four bottles of wine.  My friends know me well!








No comments: