Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter at my Parents' House

The next place we went to was my parents' house. My dad made us a light lunch and we tried to lay Macie down for a nap. She didn't really sleep well, but I didn't expect too much. When I got her up, I had a surprise for my mom. When we were little, my mom always wanted us to wear Easter bonnets. Once we stopped wearing them, she would ask us to every year. If she saw a little girl at church with one she would say, "She must love her mother!" I knew that I had to get a bonnet for Macie this year. Well, when Macie walked out in her bonnet and the sunglasses my mom got her last year, my mom started crying. Not only did Macie look adorable, but I think she made my mom's Easter! Grandma and Grandpa got Macie a doll car seat since she is always trying to carry Gavin's around. They got Gavin a doll that has different things you can do with it. Aunt Allie got Gavin a bib and Macie a Minnie mouse dress up costume. Macie didn't realize what it was until she looked at herself in the mirror. She said, "m mou". Way too cute!
Macie holding Gavin's doll
Such a little lady
Reading her card with Grandma



Grandpa and Macie's favorite thing...the remote!!
Sharing the remote with Grandpa

No comments: