Monday, April 5, 2010

Wolf Family Easter

Our last destination was my Uncle Dave and Aunt Lori's house. It was a beautiful day and we were able to spend most of the day outside. Macie had a blast running around, hunting eggs, and getting a lot of attention. Gavin also had a great day hanging out in the shade cuddling with lots of people. His favorite time though was when I laid him on a blanket inside so he could stretch out.
Everything went well until Macie fell on the concrete and busted her head. I swear the thud echoed and everyone stopped. It was silent for a few seconds before the wailing began. Brian and I were definitely scared, but she ended up being ok. She has a nice big bruise on her forehead. After some cuddling with Mommy and ice (although she wasn't a fan) she was ready to run around and play again! I'm sure it won't be the first time we experience a fall like that!
Sniffing the flowers

Macie wanted to check out Hannah's basket
Hannah is such a cutie!
On the hunt for eggs...
I found one!
Her bucket full of eggs
Gavin with his bib from Aunt Allie

Happy Easter to all!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love Macie's dress...too cute!!