Thursday, April 1, 2010

Two Months Old!

Gavin William is 2 months old today! In some ways, I think the time has flown by but other times it is hard to remember a time without him in our life! Here is what Gavin has been up to:
  • He has started smiling and is doing it more and more. It melts my heart!
  • Gavin has started spending his days with his grandmas while Mommy goes to work.
  • He eats every 3 hours. I feed him when I am home and he takes pumped milk from a bottle when I'm at work. He eats about 4 to 5 ounces at a feeding. He honestly doesn't seem to care where his food comes from as long and he gets to eat!
  • He is a pretty good sleeper and such a sweet baby! He only cries when he is hungry or has gas!
  • He loves to lay on the ground and kick and squirm.
  • We weighed him tonight on both our wii and home scale and he weighs about 13 POUNDS!!! We take him to the doctor on the 21st so I will be interested to see what he weighs there!
I had to turn the flash off so he wouldn't close his eyes:



I almost got a smile!
Look out duck, I'm gaining on you!

No comments: