Thursday, April 8, 2010

Brotherly Love

Last night, Gavin and I went to my health club meeting. Macie was eating when we left, so I gave her a kiss goodbye and off we went. Brian called me on the way there to tell me that Macie was having a meltdown. I guess she didn't realize that I took Gavin with me and she was searching the house for him. She ran into the living room, was beating on her bedroom door, and checked the pack-n-play in our room for him, all the while crying and saying "Dah". This girl truly loves her little brother! She won't go to sleep at night before giving him a kiss. He is the first thing she asks for every time she wakes up. I felt really badly for her. I guess we won't be able to take him anywhere without OKing it with her first!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is so precious. What a sweet memory to be able to share with her as she gets older!