Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dada Bah

Macie has started putting words together. The first words that she put together were "Dada bah" (daddy bath). She loves getting a bath and would get one all of the time if we would let her. On the way home, she knew we were going to see Daddy when we got home so she said, "Dada bah" the whole way home! Unfortunately for her, it wasn't bath night!

Macie has also started singing songs. It is the sweetest thing! In fact, I hardly ever have my radio on in the car anymore. If I start singing, Macie will say, "No, no", and so I ask her to sing a song. It usually goes something like this, "Daaaaah, Daaaaah, dadadadadadadadad". Dah is Gavin. She just loves him! Her songs are so sweet. She sings softly and actually goes up and down like she is changing the tone. Tonight as I was putting her to bed, I sang her a song and when I stopped she started singing to me. One day when we were in the car, Brian said, "Macie, you make my heart smile!" I totally agree!!!

No comments: