Friday, July 25, 2014

2000th Post

Yes, you read that right….this is my 2000th post on this blog!  I can’t tell you how glad I am that I started this.  My first post was about being halfway through my pregnancy with Macie.  6 years later, I’ve been able to blog most of our marriage and the kids’ entire lives.  I love looking back at moments in the past and am using this as a scrapbook of sorts (since I’m way behind on that).  It also comes in handy when filling out school paperwork that asks ages your child did things (sit, walk, etc).  I have no intentions of stopping and hope I am able to blog at least 2000 more posts!  Thanks for reading…if there is anyone out there!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm reading:). I'm using mine as a scrapbook also!! I think I'm going to print them out as a blog book every 2 years or so, like Jamie does. I still have quite a bit to blog about this summer..hopefully I'll get it done before school starts!!